DATES: JUNE 25-27
LOCATION: Sheraton Beach Hotel - 3501 Atlantic Beach Blvd. - Virginia Beach, VA
AIRPORT: Norfolk International Airport (ORF) - 19 miles from airport or 30 minute ride
EVENT REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE to register up to 4 people in the YES 2.0 program
GENERAL INFORMATION & SCHEDULE:
MTI's YES Management Training Program is one of the most dynamic executive training programs in manufacturing. It has graduated over 350 heat treat executives, from furnace operators to company Presidents, since 1998. Many owners and graduates are now asking, "What's the next step for a YES graduate to grow and help our company keep pace with change?" MTI has partnered with our YES consultants, The Corps Group, to design the YES 2.0 NextLevel Program. The program will focus on helping MTI members stay in front of fast-paced change, maximize opportunities with your teams, discover new ways of competing, and exploring manufacturing 4.0.YES 2.0 is slated to take place in the Summer of 2018 in Virginia Beach, VA over a 2-day period.
THE OBJECTIVES OF YES 2.0
- Refresh all attendees on the methodologies that they learned in YES.
- Discover what they are doing well, and where there are gaps in leadership and company performance, in the ever changing business climate.
- Design creative ideas and strategies to fill the performance gaps, to maximize people, productivity, and profits for the company.
- Help attendees better apply the methods of high-performing teams in order to maximize success in their plant.
- Connect YES 2.0 grads with a broader network of graduates from previous year's attendees.
PROGRAM AGENDAJUNE 256:30 pm - 9:30 pm: Opening Night Kickoff Dinner & Reception
8:30 am - 9:30 am:
Review YES methodology for building high-performing teams, strategy, and leadership
9:30 am - 10:30 am:
Breakdown and discuss what was learned in the original YES class, and what was implemented in the plant upon return
10:30 am - Noon:
Innovation Breakout - design plans of action to make positive changes to keep pace with industry/market changes
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm:
Innovation Breakout - design plans of action to make positive changes to keep pace with industry/market changes.
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm:
Experiential team building exercises to apply concepts of leadership, communication, and problem solving.
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm:
Debrief discussion as a group, to learn lessons from the team building experience to take back to the plant
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: YES 2.0 Team Reception
***Dinner on your own in teams to enjoy Virginia Beach
9:00 am - Noon:
(6) 15-minute case study presentations from YES grads, on best practices on key elements where successful implementation was experienced. After each case study, the group will talk for 15 minutes on how they can use the ideas generated in the case studies to make positive changes in their plants.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Tom Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-249-0448 x103