Over the past couple of years, the Metal Treating Institute (MTI) has been updating its technical content to meet the growing needs of members. MTI is excited to announce it has completed the updates to all certificate programs, with new video content and in-plant demonstrations in many of the courses.
In revamping the training program, MTI has launched a new certificate program focused on quality. Quality and audit compliance play a huge role in any heat treating plant/division. MTI has put together a 5-module course called, the Keys to Quality Management. The 5-modules include the following content:
- Principles in Operating a Heat Treat Plant
- Contract Review
- Blueprints 101
- Audit Compliance 101
- Pyrometry & 2750
When anyone takes the Keys to Quality Management, along with the Heat Treat Technical Specialistcertificate program, they will be issued the Heat Treat Quality Specialist Certificate (HTQS).
The new HTQS certificate joins MTI’s other technical certificate programs below:
- Qualified Furnace Operator (QFO)
- Heat Treat Technical Specialist (HTTS)
- Heat Treat Specialist (HTS)
- Heat Treat Management Specialist (HTMS)
- General Plant and Fire Safety
If your company is enrolled in MTI’s Annual Academy Subscription program for unlimited use of courses, the new courses are included in your subscription program at no additional charge.
If you are not in MTI’s Annual Academy Subscription program, you can access the training in two ways:
- Enroll your company in the Corporate Subscription program. You can train up to 10 people, at any time, throughout the year, for only $1,375 ($2,750 for nonmembers). CLICK HERE for details and sign-up link.
- Have your employees pay for courses individually. MTI members and all their employees receive 50% off the published course rate by entering the coupon code MTI50 for any course.
Training is the key to growing your employees, and increasing productivity and morale in your organization. Sign your company up today for a corporate subscription to the MTI Academy. For more information, contact our training department at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit MTIAcademy.com.