MTI Spring Meeting
MTI's leadership has been meeting weekly to track and discuss the latest data and developments on the Coronavirus and its impact on MTI members. After much discussion, MTI's Board of Trustees has decided to cancel the 2020 Spring Meeting in Sonoma, CA. MTI is working out details with the hotel to reschedule the Sonoma location for the 2022 Spring Meeting. Please see notes below on registration fees and hotel rooms.
MTI will refund 100% of all paid registration fees to all members who were registered.
If you had a hotel room booked please call the host hotel:
The Lodge Resort - 800-468-3571 to cancel your room reservation.
MTI Resources for Impact of Coronavirus
MTI has assembled a number of key resources on one page for every member to access, helping you navigate the impact of the Coronavirus on your company. To access the resources listed below CLICK HERE:
- MTI Live Webcast - (MONDAY 3/23) on the Federal Bill to Help Employers & Employees
- MTI Live Webcast - (TUESDAY 3/24) on the Update of Technical Standards and Steps to Take in Your Plant
- MTI Live Webcast - (THURSDAY 3/26) on Cybersecurity Plans if You are Increasing the Number of Remote Workers
- Current COVID-19 Stats for U.S. and all Countries
- Webinar by ITR Economics on Impact of COVID-19 on Forecasts
- Latest Updates and Guidance for Employers from Center For Disease Control (CDC)
- List of EPA's Recommended Disinfectants that are Qualified to use Against COVID-19
If you want to see what other members are doing within their plants with regard to COVID-19, visit MTI's Open Forum in the Members Only area at HeatTreat.net, or MTI's mobile app, MTI Connect.