MTI is excited to announce it graduated another 32 executives from the 2018 YES Management Training Program in Indianapolis, IN during the MTI Fall Meeting. As each of the 32 executives’ names were read off to come to the podium to receive their graduation certificates on the final night, incredible phrases they had stated about the program rang out:
- “This program changed my life.”
- “This program made me a better manager of people.”
- “My family said there was something different about me and it was good.”
- “The YES program taught me how to empower my team.”
The list goes on and on with life changing elements for each graduate.
Since the YES program was revitalized in 2007, MTI has graduated almost 400 executives from 24 to 72 years of age, at all levels of operations and management.
The program has grown so popular that the 2019 class is already sold out.
MTI would like to thank the following list of companies who sent executives to the 2018 program:
- Custom Electric Manufacturing
- Dependable Metal Treating, Inc.
- Dry Coolers, Inc.
- Galaxy Brazing Co., Inc.
- Ipsen USA
- Kentucky Heat Treating
- Lark Heat Treating, Inc.
- McLaughlin Services LLC
- Paulo Products Company
- Phoenix Heat Treating, Inc.
- Solar Atmospheres of Western PA, Inc.
- Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
- Solar Manufacturing
- Super Systems, Inc.
- Surface Combustion, Inc.
- Texas Heat Treating, Inc.
- Vac-Met, Inc.
- Winston Heat Treating, Inc.
- Wirco, Inc.
If you have any questions on the YES program, CLICK HERE.