INVITATION FROM MTI PRESIDENT, TIM LEVY
As MTI President, I am excited to invite you to MTI’s Fall Meeting, which will take place September 14-16 at the Historic U.S. Grant Hotel in San Diego, California. The U.S. Grant is in the heart of San Diego in the historic Gas Lamp District where you will renew and re-energize your perspective on this great industry.
The hotel room block is now open and I encourage you to reserve your room as soon as you can. MTI is known for its room blocks selling out early. To help with this issue, we have secured an overflow of rooms at the Westin Hotel, just 2 blocks from the U.S. Grant.
CLICK HERE to reserve your room at the U.S. Grant.
CLICK HERE to see full details of the 2017 Fall Meeting.
The Program Committee has done another outstanding job designing an incredible blend of experts and sessions that cover key topics that are on the top of our collective “What Keeps Us Up at Night” list. At this meeting, you will learn:
- Where did our workers go and where will we find them?
- How you should change your recruiting strategy to compete for new workers.
- Why wages are going to have to rise in this economy.
- The keys to telling your company’s story better to entice new customers and employees.
- How your company culture should change to keep your current workforce.
- How to blend an aging workforce with the new breed of employees.
- How our health is connected to making great decisions at work.
- The keys to living a long healthy life, and staying strong at work.
- How to leverage the power of curiosity in your workforce.
- How cultivating a passion for exploration enhances leadership, teamwork, and outcomes.
- The latest developments on MTI’s industry projects to help members maximize their productivity and people resources.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with the most creative minds in heat treating.
I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to experience a well-balanced mix of educational sessions and interactive social events – all taking place at an exciting location. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our corporate office at 904-249-0448 or email MTI’s Director of Meetings, Niki Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you this Fall in San Diego!
Tim Levy – 2017 MTI President
Industrial Steel Treating Co.