Dear MTI Members,
It is my honor to serve as President of the Metal Treating Institute. My company, Phoenix Heat Treating, is a family-owned commercial heat treating company, and we have been an MTI member since 1968. I have served on the Board of Trustees since 2013, and in that time I have seen first-hand how MTI has had a positive impact on my company.
In 2018, MTI will be focused on providing you with high-level resources in the core areas of your business:
- Finding qualified employees through our NEW Military Staffing Program
- Protecting your company with NEWLY released Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Increasing profits and productivity through our 2017 Business Intelligence Data Program
- Having a voice in the Specification Review and Design Process with Nadcap, AMEC, CQI-9, and ASTM
- Quarterly Sales Forecasting for the next 1, 2, and 3 years
- Providing 3 year forecasts for the 27 industrial sectors that heat treaters service
- Increasing employee effectiveness through quality technical training
- Helping you control your costs through cost metric benchmarking
- Supporting your teams in the areas of quality, technical support, and safety
These are just a few of the key ways MTI is making us stronger together.
MTI’s true strength lies in our coming together face-to-face where we gain a true perspective from others that you can’t get online or from a magazine. MTI meetings offer top-level speakers and connection to owners and general managers from across North America that provide solutions that you may not have thought of.
I want to invite you to attend MTI’s 2018 Spring Meeting, which will take place April 23-25 at the Talking Stick Casino & Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. We will have members from 20+ states, Canada, and Mexico. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. CLICK HERE for full details.
Once again, thank you for the opportunity to serve this great industry, and remember… You’re not just strong…You Are MTI STRONG.
Pete Hushek – 2018 MTI President
Phoenix Heat Treating