As MTI President, I am excited to invite you to MTI’s Fall Meeting, which will take place October 3-5 at the amazing Fairmont Hotel in downtown Vancouver, Canada. The Fairmont Hotel is located in the heart of Vancouver with nightlife, shopping, and great sight-seeing right out the door of the hotel.
You will want to book your hotel room as soon as you can. The room block is already filling up and will sellout soon. You can find full details on the meeting and a link to book your room by CLICKING HERE.
The Program Committee has done another outstanding job designing an incredible blend of experts and sessions that cover key topics that are on the top of our collective, “What Keeps Us Up At Night” list. At this meeting, you will learn:
- Where your company is vulnerable to hacks by ransomware & phishing
- Steps you should take if you are attacked with ransomware
- The keys to building a cybersecurity strategy that protects your operations
- Key elements of training your employees to make your plant hack-proof
- How managers are causing employees to leave companies
- Key traits your managers need in order to retain your people and create a positive work culture
- Key skills your managers need to lead your employees to maximum performance
- What the top priorities and challenges are that other heat treat plants are experiencing
- What solutions CEO's and executives are pursuing in key areas of a heat treat operation in order to prepare for growth in 2020 and beyond
- Data based solutions to blending life, business, and family
- How to use laughter to create a better work environment
MTI will also graduate another full class of YES executives during the Fall Meeting. Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with the most creative minds in heat treating.
I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to experience a well-balanced mix of educational sessions and interactive social events – all taking place at an exciting location. You should receive your printed meeting and registration details later this month, or you can CLICK HERE for full details online.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our corporate office at 904-249-0448 or email MTI’s Director of Meetings, Amanda Motes at email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you this Fall in Vancouver, Canada!
Jamie Jones – 2019 MTI President