When it comes to being a supplier in the heat treating institute, there are 5 elements you need to drive success to your company:
- The best in business intelligence to drive your marketplace decisions
- Access to customers to learn how you can serve them better
- Technical training to build your line personnel to minimize error rates and maximize production
- Leadership training on how to build high performing teams
- A platform to expand your brand
The Metal Treating Institute is the world's largest network of heat treaters in the world with plants in over 40 states states and 5 countries. MTI is the industry leader in providing services, programs and resources to maximize your success in the 5 areas above. Companies will pay over $30,000 each to get access to the information and resources. Not with MTI. You receive most of these programs for being a member.
Check out MTI programs for industry suppliers below:
- Monthly Sales Trend Reports (CLICK HERE for sample)
- Quarterly Forecasting Report for Heat Treating Sales for 1, 2, 3 Years Out (CLICK HERE for sample)
- Quarterly Industrial Forecasting Report for 27 Manufacturing Sectors for 1, 2, 3 Years Out (CLICK HERE for sample)
- Access to Customers to Learn How to Service Their Needs Now & In The Future (MTI Meeting Calandar)
Networking With the Industry's Leading CEO's and Heat Treating Executives
MTI host 5 to 7 meetings a year including 2 national meetings that draw the top heat treating companies from all across North America. MTI also has the latest in mobile technology that allows you to connect with members just like Linkedin. You can build you own list of private contacts or join in any number of industry discussions. All from the palm of your hand.
Technical Training - (CLICK HERE for MTI Online Academy)
MTI has the industry's leading online technical training with 4 in depth certificate programs to satisfy the training and audit requirements of the heat treating industry.
YES Management Training Program - (CLICK HERE to View Details on YES Training Program)
MTI's YES Management Training Program is an intense and interactive 10-month long program for up to 30 heat treat executives in 4 different cities. During this program, executives will enjoy 6+ plant tours, 4 day and a half training sessions on leadership and building high performing teams, increase their technical knowledge in heat treating and build their overall confidence as a leader in your company.
A Platform to Build Your Brand - (CLICK HERE to View Monthly Newsletter)
MTI has an extensive communication strategy that allows the brands of member suppliers to be seen in our monthly newsletter, 3 industry websites, our premier trade show Furnaces North America, quarterly heat treat magazine, weekly enewsletters and numerous other social media outlets.
HOW TO JOIN
MTI has a rule that the number of suppliers in membership cannot be any more than a third of the total number of commercial heat treat members. If you would like to be join MTI, CLICK HERE to complete our Associate Member Application.
MTI will contact you to let you know if a membership slot is available or if you will be put on a waiting list.
If you have any questions, please contact our office for more information at 904-249-0448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.